Top Ten Tomboy Styles (in no particular order)
1. Bow Ties - Bows are cute so add a bow tie to your outfit and you look cute and smart and dapper. It also adds a little variety to the fully buttoned-up button-up look.
2. Plaid - everything.
3. Oversized Tees - Oversized graphic tees with rolled up sleeves make a great casual look and a comfortable outfit.
4. Drop-crotch Skinnies - Maybe not the most practical and not to everybody’s taste but they’re still on trend and give your outfit that tomboy edge. Did somebody say swagger?
5. Sweaters - Casual, comfortable, and cute.
6. Hi-tops - They’re just so cool, and look great with skinny jeans, especially with a little turn-up.
7. Blazers - as part of a suit or to smarten up a casual outfit and make you feel like a boss.
8. Brogue Boots - Originally intended as outwear, brogues have since been adapted to formal-wear and are now worn with a variety of outfit styles. Chunky brogue boots can be dressed up or down and so make a good wardrobe staple.
9. Hats - Snapbacks or beanies, us tomboys love a good hat.
10. Sportswear - More broad - if you’ll pardon the pun ;) - but letterman jackets, baseball tees, sports jerseys, sweatpants, things with numbers on them, all this makes for great tomboy attire.
Add your favorite tomboy style in the comments :)